Thursday, June 23, 2011

Proof

Awhile ago, I posted that Kate was saying things like:

*Peek-boo

*inkle (twinkle – when we sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star she will open and close her hand as well.  She can also put her two pointer fingers together and her thumbs together to make a diamond.)

*Poppop (for popcorn popping)

*Grammy (she just started calling my mom grammy during her last visit)

*She will make a “Ssssssssssssssss” sound when you ask her what a snake says and when you ask her what a chicken says she replies, “ba ba”.  James and I have told her a chicken says, “bock, bock”.

*She will beat her chest with her fists when you ask her what a gorilla does and will roar when asked what a lion says.

*Cheese

Here is a cute video of her saying some of these things.

2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for when kids first learn how to talk. The sheep noises for a chicken sound very cute, but it's probably for the best that you nip that in the bud -- good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those first words--so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete