Lately, Kate has been more interested in a bear she got when she was a newborn from a friend. James and I named him Mr. Bear because that is how creative we are. Kate now sleeps with this bear and loves to carry him around with her all day long. Today, when she woke up from her morning nap she was hugging him and didn’t want to let him go. I asked her if she wanted lunch thinking it would distract her and she would forget about Mr. Bear. Well, she didn’t – she wanted to have lunch with the bear. She held on to him the entire time she ate and at one point decided it would be nice to share her string cheese with him. I am so glad the camera was right on the table so I could get a video of it!
She was also kind enough to share her water with Mr. Bear! Later on, we began playing hide-and-seek. Usually when we play this game, I hide Mr. Bear and Kate finds him. She does a great job of finding him. After I hid him a few times, I asked Kate to hide Mr. Bear and told her that I would find him. Where did she hide him? In the perfect place – the trash can! Head first. Poor Mr. Bear!
What a cute video!!
ReplyDelete