Kate has been telling me for the past few weeks that she wants earrings like me. I told her in order to have earrings like me that she needed to have her ears pierced which would pinch and hurt a little. She still wanted earrings so after some consistent pestering, I caved and took my sweet little girl to get some earrings.
She did amazingly well! I am so proud of her! I was worried because she seems to have really sensitive ears but I thought, “Well, if they can do both ears at once, then it will be done and over with at once.” Just my luck, there was only one sales associate working at Claire’s the day we went in. I was terrified that we would get one ear pierced and then Kate wouldn’t let her do the other side. Kate cried but she didn’t scream like I thought she would and she was super brave and let the associate pierce her second ear without giving it a second thought. She is in live with her ears and thankfully they do not seem to be bothering her at all. Super cute if I do say so myself!
On another note, Kate is such a sweet big sister. The other day, James and I caught Kate stroking Blake’s face while he laid his head on her while watching a show. It was so sweet to see her being so soft and gentle with him without us asking her to do so!
Then, today she asked if she could hold Blake. I really wanted to let her but he is almost as big as she is so it was a bit difficult for her to do so. She could really only hold his head! But it was cute that she wanted to hold her baby brother.
How could she not want to hold this cute boy?
I LOVE that last pic of blake! And what a brave girl! Kate looks darling with her ears pierced!
ReplyDelete