Monday, May 7, 2012

Blake’s Blessing Day

We blessed (or rather James blessed) Blake at church yesterday.  Blake was so well behaved for the blessing and slept through the entire thing.  It was such a nice day and we were lucky to have my mom there for the special occasion!  Sadly, I didn’t hear much of the blessing because Kate was quite talkative during church yesterday so I was pre-occupied trying to keep her quiet.  I was not that worried at the time because we snuck a voice recorder in James’ suit pocket so I thought I could just listen to it later.  Unfortunately, most of what is heard on the recording is the rubbing of James’ jacket over the recorder from the men in the circle bouncing Blake up and down.  I am so sad!  Oh well, at least he was blessed and because James did it, I am sure it was beautiful.

S7009652S7009656S7009659S7009661S7009662S7009664

1 comment:

  1. so so sweet. his little face already looks so chubby!!! so sad i had to miss but i'm sure it all was wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete