Thursday, October 6, 2011

17 Weeks

I guess at 17 weeks, it is time to announce that Kate is going to be a big sister in March!  We will find out the baby’s gender on October 27th and are very excited!  I don’t think Kate really “gets it” yet but we tell her that there is a baby in my tummy and so she will periodically point to my belly and say, “Baby!”  Then she wants to hug and kiss it – very sweet.

This pregnancy has been relatively easy so far.  I felt A LOT more nauseous in the first trimester than I did with Kate but I am wondering how much of that is due to cooking in the crockpot in a hotel room causing me to smell dinner all day and then having to eat it?!  Thankfully the last month or so I have felt great and am even still training for a half marathon on October 22nd.  I had James take pictures of me at every major milestone week with Kate.  This poor baby is already being treated differently since I haven’t had James take a single picture of me during this pregnancy.  I better get on that.  For now, I think a nap is calling my name :0)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Talai! That is the most wonderful mews! So so HAPPY for you!

    ReplyDelete