Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun

I am so thankful that it is March – I am so ready for spring and summer!  We have been loving the nicer weather and have had some opportunities to take advantage of it!  A few weeks ago my mom came to visit on a very nice day and so we took Kate to the park.  She normally does not enjoy the slide – at least when I take her down but on this particular day she thoroughly enjoyed the slide (maybe because her daddy knows how to do it better?)!  She is also pretty fond of the swings.  So much so that she throws a fit when we try to take her out.

 

S7007340S7007341

 

James came home from  school yesterday and said that we should take Kate out in the yard to play.  I am so glad he suggested this – we had a great time!

Kate had sooooo much fun outside that later on when we were playing inside, she crawled over to the front door and started to peer out.  So, I took her out for a quick walk around the neighborhood since it was getting dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment