Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

I though buying a house would be EXCITING.  Who knew it was so darn stressful and difficult??  James and I have been struggling with this decision.  Right now we have it narrowed down to two options.  We can either have a new house built for us (it won’t be done until the end of June so we will need to find housing for the month of June) or we can put an offer on another house that is very nice but needs some fixing up.  They both seem like good options and we are thankful that we have a few things to pick from.  Now that we have it narrowed down to two, I think we are both feeling a lot better about the situation and not so stressed and overwhelmed.  Hopefully we can make a decision this week and then we will know where we will live!

On one of our trips to Midland to look at houses, we stopped at Subway for lunch.  It was drizzling outside so James put his hat on Kate.  She seemed proud to sport it!

S7007333

1 comment:

  1. I am sure it is stressful! But how exciting to be able to get into a house. I can't wait to be in a house!

    ReplyDelete