Ok, so Kate is really 4 1/2 now which just shows how behind I really am on this blog! She is such a smart, compassionate, loving, sweet, caring, friendly, and lively four year old. I'm so blessed to be her momma and to get to send each day with her. I love how inquisitive she is - I often find myself telling her to ask her dad when he gets home because he'll be able to explain it better than I can. In the last year she has become more confident and brave and willing to try new things. She loves to be fancy in all aspects...from her clothes tho how she talks. She is a wonderful sister who maybe smothers her brother a bit too much sometimes! We love you, Katers and are so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to us!
Four year stats:
Height: 42 5/8" (95th percentile)
Weight: 39 lbs (78th percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment