Somehow our sweet little girl is three already! She is the biggest sweetheart and is so thoughtful. Kate is very outgoing and loves to be with her friends. She loves her like brother and is such a big helper and good big sister to him.
Tangled is her favorite movie and she is obsessed with Rapunzel! She sings the song, " When Will My Life Begin" from start to finish by herself ALL. DAY. LONG. And we are not allowed to listen to anything else on the radio while driving in the car except for her Tangled CD. Kate adores Rapubzel's long hair and I can often find Kate brush, and brush, and brush, and brushing her hair to make it longer just like Rapunzel's! In fact, we had a Tangled theme birthday party for her. I made Kate and each of her friends a Rapunzel wig and they started the party by putting barrettes and clips in their wigs. Then we played a variation of pin the tail on the donkey only we did hit Flynn Ryder in the face with a frying pan. The girls had fun with that. Instead of cake, we had doughnuts that we stacked and topped with a sugar cone to make it look like Rapunzel's tower. We all had a lot of fun!
Anything sparkly is right up Kate's alley. I had a friend ask me if we had read any Fancy Nancy books and at that point, I hadn't. But now we have and Kate is Fancy Nancy - the more the accessories the better. This girl loves to be fancy!
Kate is learning how to read and has quite a few site words learned so she can read a few sentences. She actually enjoys reading and learning and has also learned how to write her name.
I am SO blessed to be this sweet girls momma and I love every second of it! I can't wait to see what the next three years bring with Miss Kate!
Her three year stats:
Height: 39 inches (75-90th percentile)
Weight: 32 lbs 4 oz (50-75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 48cm (25-50th)
Oh, what a cute fun girl! I wish we lived closer! That is awesome that she can write her name! I tried teaching Miles to write some letters and let's just say it didn't go well :) He's a little stubborn :) Her party sounds like it was awesome!
ReplyDelete