Friday, July 27, 2012

Blueberry Picking

I LOVE blueberries.  I think they are so delicious – especially fresh blueberries. I mean it really does not get any better than that.  Well, I guess it does get better since they are only $1.60 a pound for freshly picked yummy blueberries.  Around here, it is blueberry picking season which means we actually have blueberries in our house since I rarely buy them from the store.  We have gone twice now for our Family Home Evening activity and I am thinking we need to go again this coming Monday since our blueberries from last Monday are just about gone!

S7000058S7000060S7000062S7000063S7000066S7000067S7000070S7000071S7000073S7000076

2 comments:

  1. love love love! we've only gone once and ours were gone way too quick! seeing your pics definitely makes me want to go again! love the pic of james and kate both with huge grins - cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I miss blueberry picking!!! LOVE the picture of James and Kate...way too cute!

    ReplyDelete