Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rolling Over

I can't believe I missed it! I looked away for literally ONE second and missed it. What did I miss? Kate rolling over completely on her own (as she has done a few times) AND getting her arm out from underneath herself (a first!)! Today at church in Relief Society I had her laying on her back on a blanket in the back of the class and I was playing with her. I looked up at the teacher for just a second, looked back at Kate and she was on her tummy. I didn't think anything of it until I remembered that she was laying on her back when I looked away and when I looked back she was on her tummy - this meant she had rolled over! So I quickly checked and sure enough, both arms were out and she was reaching for her toys! I am thrilled she did it but sad I missed it! I tried the rest of the day to get her to do it again, but the little stinker wouldn't go for it. Hopefully next time I see it and catch it on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment